English, French, some Spanish
* Stephen is a member of the bars of Ontario (1979) and Quebec (1979).
* He has practiced refugee and immigration law, both in private practice and the community legal aid system.
* He was discipline counsel for the Law Society of Upper Canada.
* From 1994 to 2011, Stephen was a judge in the Ontario Court of Justice (Criminal Division).
* Stephen returns to practice with Waldman and Associates. He will be working on cases involving administrative law, immigration and refugee law, human rights and professional discipline work.
281 Eglinton Avenue East
Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1L3